Terms and Conditions : 30 Sep 16 Draw
2. Employees of jole rider may not enter the Draw. An employee is defined as a person who has received remuneration in exchange for work carried out within 12 months prior to the date of the Draw.
3. Voluntary jole rider team members may enter the Draw. A voluntary jole rider team member is defined as a person who has carried out work at any time without receiving remuneration.
4. Entrants into the Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. The closing date for purchases of Draw tickets is 1800 hours on 25 September 2016 or when all Draw tickets have been sold, whichever is the sooner.
6. One winner will be chosen by random selection from registered Draw entrants on 30 September 2016.
7. The Draw prize is a Voucher to be used against the cost of a Bike Maintenance course or courses at jole rider’s Bike Skills Academy.
8. The Voucher has a maximum value of £650.
9. The Voucher is only valid against the full, non-discounted price of one or more Bike Skills Academy courses booked by email. If the Voucher is applied to two or more courses the courses must be booked by email at the same time.
10. No refund or credit will be given for the difference between the cost of the course or courses and the maximum Voucher value of £650.
11. Additional costs, incurred including travel and accommodation, incurred by the winner when booking and attending a course or courses at the Bike Skills Academy are the responsibility of the winner.
12. If a winner does not respond to jole rider within 7 days of being notified of their win, jole rider has the right to select another winner.
13. If a winner’s entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize will be forfeited and jole rider will select another winner.
14. The Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
15. jole rider retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar monetary value.
16. The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on jole rider's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by jole rider, for an unlimited time and for publicity purposes, of:
the winner's name;
images and video footage of the winner;
images and video footage of the winner taking part in the course or courses the Voucher has been used for.
17. By entering the Draw, all entrants consent to take part in promotional activity and publicity on jole rider’s website and social media profiles, and other online and offline locations, related to the Draw on jole rider's reasonable request.
18. By entering the Draw, all entrants consent to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information for the purposes of being contacted about their Draw entry, and for the purposes of promotional activity and publicity.
19. jole rider accepts no responsibility for any costs, inconvenience, damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Draw or accepting the prize.
20. jole rider accepts no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or other persons’ computers relating to, or resulting from, participation in or in any other connection with the Draw.
21. jole rider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control [including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud].
22. jole rider shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The decision of jole rider in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.